Since my wife and I started using the Vitamix we have dropped weight like crazy. Not that we are big people to begin with, but we have noticed that our individual weights have been consistently dropping every week over the last two months we have been using it.
This has been nice however it has also been a problem. How could it be a problem you ask? Well when you lose large amounts of weight you also drop clothing sizes, maybe multiple clothing sizes.
My wife now weighs less than she did before we got married three years ago. And I have lost at least three to four inches in my waist. Even the new suit I bought with birthday money in July, just 2 months ago, doesn't fit! I also had to buy a new wedding ring because started to fall off from being so loose on my finger.
So while it's a great thing to stay healthy, not be overweight and stay healthy- don't forget your possibly going to need buy a whole new wardobe.
No comments:
Post a Comment