Monday, September 12, 2011

Taking it to the next level

I'm relatively new to the blogging world and am not quite sure where this blog will lead. It may lead to nothing or it could possibly lead to some great business venture.

I'm hoping for the latter after Tim Rutt, the founder of altadenablog.com, paid a visit to our class to give a background as to how his blog website got started and offer tips to all of us in getting started on ours.

After listening to him, it was evident that the reason his blog became so successful was that it started to fill a need that was previously not there. Now the residents of his city, Altadena, CA, look to his website on a daily basis for local news.

So, as I continue my blog I will be constantly looking for new ideas to further enhance the uniqueness of my blog to be something that will fill a need that was previously not there and become successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment