Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Early Morning

5:30 am: Yep, I get up this early to get ready to go to work. So consequently this is the time my Vitamix gets its workout.

5:47 am: Just finished some homework that's due in class today. Kinda nice getting up this early, it's calm outside but more importantly my 2 year-old son is still asleep so I can get things done!

6:06 am: Now to make a smoothie. Let's take a look at what's in the fridge.

6:07am: Looks like we are having an orange, kiwi, peach, bannana and spinach smoothie today. It's really easy to do. Just peel the fruit and throw it in the machine with the spinach, then turn it on for a minute and let it do its magic.

6:08 am: Called an audbile: I'm throwing in raspberry and carrot.

6:10 am: All done. It's kinda hard to describe the color. A burnt raspeberry orange maybe. Tastes pretty good though.

6:14 am: Just cleaned the Vitamix by putting some hot water in it and letting it run for about 10 seconds or so. Breakfast is served!



No comments:

Post a Comment