Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Try this frozen stuff

Craving Ice Cream?

Well try this healthy alternative compliments of the Vitamix.

Yes, it really sticks to the bottom of the container because it's stays frozen even though the blades are moving at a super high rpm.

I guess it's more like a gelato than ice cream. Regardless, it tastes amazing!


All you need is:

ice (Yes that's ice. I just froze some water in those cups)



...frozen fruit
(I grabbed the mixed berry. Really you can use anything though.)



...and Yogurt
(Same thing with the yogurt...any flavor works.)


You put it all the Vitamix and let 'er rip then 60 seconds later you have this:

I'm not a desert chef so this final presentation doesn't quite do it justice, however try it out for yourself and let you taste buds decide.

1 comment:

  1. Im intrigued, Brandon. Also, nice visual presentation. Next time, give me more of your opinion: Why is this good? You are trying to lose weight? Or do you want to lower your caloric intake? This item (calories) vs. a scoop of ice cream. Thanks, good job so far overall. -Prof Scauzillo

    ReplyDelete